Sunday, November 22, 2015

Heart-Sick Over Evil


Thinking about former friends and former loves today...with a bit of sadness in my heart.

This is one of those days when I miss what I thought we had... true love, true friendship, a real relationship.

I miss the friend I believed you were.

I miss the love that seemed real at the time.

I miss the closeness we seemed to share.

All I can say is it was real to me, then and now. If you were just playing, just toying with me, just using me and my love or my friendship, shame on you. That's kind of evil. You'll have to live with that.

What I felt was true. What I gave was real. My love, my friendship was sincere.

Of course, if I had to do it all over again, eyes wide open, knowing what I know now, I'd walk away before my heart ever became engaged, before I ever extended my friendship and my love to you.

The good thing is that I learned from it all so I have no regrets.

I've learned that there are really good sincere people out there. I've learned that there are true friends who know how to both give and take. I've learned that there are truly noble, faithful, wonderful men in the world.

People who are fakers, takers, insincere, liars, and cheaters try to convince you that everyone is that way. Here's a tip: They're wrong. The reason they think that is because that's their circle. Everyone they associate with... falls into their category. They're surrounded by people just like them.

That's their choice. I've chosen a different path.

I choose the path of sincerity, true friendship, faithfulness, truthfulness and love. It is because of that choice that my heart hurts today. My heart hurts for what I thought we had, what we could have had.

My heart is a muscle, though. It will heal and keep on loving.

Constantly Thinking...and making better choices...

1 comment:

  1. It's so weird that people who aren't good for you can still hurt you when they reject you. I was recently unfriended by a family member. She's been mean to me for a long time, but it still hurt to find out that she blocked me. What's up with that?!

    ReplyDelete