Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Top Ten Things I Miss




These are the top ten things I'm missing today. It is interesting that so many of my friends and loved ones have shared that they're missing the same things...

1) The sound of my mother's voice...and her infectious laughter
 
2) My father's brilliance, sense of humor and charm

3) Hearing "Good morning, baby" from the love of my life

4) My Aunt Trudie's unconditional love and never-ending wisdom

5) Living near family and close friends

6) The freedom of being a young adult, without all the pressures of life

7) Unforgettable, firework-inducing, leg-buckling kisses

8) Being married

9) Rocking my infant son to sleep

10) The butterflies that come from being in love


And yet, I'm happier, more hopeful, and more determined than I've been in a long time.  Life is presenting beauty again and I'm embracing it. I gladly live in the present. I remember the past fondly. I look forward to the future. I am happy and content in my here and now.

Constantly Thinking...


No comments:

Post a Comment