Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Professional Arsenal



How well stocked are you with your professional arsenal?

I’m thankful to have great friends and close colleagues in many different fields. There are accountants and CFOs, marketers, doctors, lawyers, technology experts, graphic designers, business leaders, psychologists, human resource experts, writers, editors, actors, directors, videographers and cinematographers, seamstresses and costume designers, set designers and set builders, singers, dancers, musicians, artists… the list goes on and on.

The importance of this is that when I join a new company or start one of my own, I come armed with my professional arsenal. When you get me, you get them (or access to them through me).

If you don’t have a strong professional arsenal, and you desire to grow professionally (and personally), developing one should be your first step.

Your professional value is a combination of your personal expertise and your resources.

Constantly Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment