Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Romance of Sports

 
I actually love avid sports fans. I'm not really one myself, but I can get into a sport when I'm with people who really love it.

My enjoyment is pretty much limited to football and basketball, with tennis and soccer coming in a distant third and fourth. I can also enjoy an occasional baseball game in person but not so much on TV.

Golf is not really my thing (although I love to play miniature golf). And I absolutely refuse to watch hockey or boxing. Way too violent for my taste!

The way I most enjoy watching sports, however, is with my man!

I think watching sports with my man (and his friends) is one of the most romantic and sexiest things in the world. All that testosterone! Wow! Watching him be all manly and competitive makes me feel all girly. I know feminists everywhere are cringing. Whatever! You do you! I'll enjoy my super masculine, avid sports fan, ultra sexy man!

What activities do you find romantic or sexy to do with your man or woman that you might not enjoy on your own?

Constantly Thinking....(about romance)

No comments:

Post a Comment